SummaryThe final grade is weighted 50% Exam, 10% Presentations of Papers and 40% Labs.
Lab breakdown and submission deadlinesPart of the marking will take place during lab sessions.
Code and written work will be checked for plagiarism, which is treated very seriously.
Within the lab work, the marks breakdown is as follows:
Remember: Even if you have not finished some parts of the lab exercises, it is more important to report on what you have managed to complete, than a late submission with everything finished.
- Marking of lab 0 (feedback provided)
- Marking of lab 1 (feedback provided)
- Marking of lab 2 (feedback provided)
- Marking of lab 3, i.e. mini-project work (100%; if lab 0-lab2 are not presented/attempted, the mini-project mark is capped)
Deadlines for submitting lab reports:
- Lab 0: 9.00am 16/Nov/2018 (individual work)
- Lab 1: 9.00am 23/Nov/2018 (group work)
- Lab 2: 9.00am 30/Nov/2018 (group work)
- Lab 3, i.e. mini-project work: 23:59 16/Dec/2018 (individual work)